Free McDonald's Monopoly Game Codes:To enter the online portion of the Monopoly Sweepstakes, you only need codes. Codes can be found on non-winning game pieces, but you can also get them for free through communications from McDonald's and its partners. See the Free McDonald's Monopoly Codes discussion in the Sweepstakes Forum for free codes to use.
Monopoly Game Pieces for the Cost of Stamps:You can get McDonald's Monopoly game pieces without purchase (and without calories) by mail. According to the Monopoly rules, get your free game pieces by sending a SASE to:
McDonald's Game Piece Request, P.O. Box 49419, Strongsville, OH 44149-0419Getting game pieces by mail will cost you two stamps and two envelopes.
Cheapest McDonald's Food Products to Buy to Get Game Pieces:If you want to get game pieces by buying McDonald's products, here is the list of items to buy, approximately in order from cheapest to most expensive per game piece. See the table at the bottom of the page for more details.
- Large Fries
- Hash Browns
- Medium (16 oz.), Minute Maid Premium Orange Juice
- Medium (21 oz.) Fountain Drinks
- Small (16 oz.) McCafe Iced Coffee
- Large (22 oz.) Minute Maid Premium Orange Juice
- Medium (22 oz.) McCafe Iced Coffee
- Egg McMuffin
- Sausage McMuffin with Egg sandwiches
- Large (32 oz.) McCafe Iced Coffee
- Fruit & Maple Oatmeal
- Extra Large (32 oz.) Minute Maid Premium Orange Juice
- 20-piece Chicken McNuggets (2 game pieces)
- Medium (16 oz.) Iced McCafe, Blended McCafe, McCafe Smoothies, or McCafe Shakes
- Egg White Delight McMuffin sandwich
- Large (22 oz.) Iced McCafe, Blended McCafe, McCafe Smoothies or McCafe Shakes
- Filet-O-Fish sandwich
- Premium McWrap
- Big Mac sandwich
- 10-piece Chicken McNuggets
When a purchase gives you two game pieces, I've divided the total price by two to end up with the price per game piece.
*Note that these prices are approximate. Prices may value from store to store, and special deals and coupons might lower prices on various items. Also, these prices are for purchase of individual items. A Big Mac Meal with a large fry and large fountain drink would contain several game pieces for less money per piece.
To check if any of the game pieces you receive are rare, see Rare McDonald's Monopoly Game Pieces.
Be careful, however, of Game Piece Trading Scams. If you have a rare piece, you've all but won the prize. If you have a common piece, they're a dime a dozen. Either way, don't be tempted to "team up" with anyone else to share prizes.