2. Browse Sweepstakes by CategoryVisit our listings of sweepstakes by category, to help you find the types of giveaways you most want to enter. Search by prize or by sweepstakes type.
4. Visit Websites of Frequent Sponsors
Some companies offer new sweepstakes on a regular basis. By visiting these sponsors or signing up for their newsletters, you can be among the first to find out about new contests and giveaways.
5. Visit Sweepstakes Directories
Sweepstakes directories specialize in collecting links to new sweepstakes as they come available. Visit our profiles of websites that offer sweepstakes listings to find great places to start.
6. Sign Up for Sponsors' Newsletters
When you enter sweepstakes, pay attention to the newsletter opt-in options. Many companies offer free newsletters that let interested people know when new sweepstakes go live. Sign up for these newsletters and be among the first to know about new sweepstakes.
7. Get Referrals From Friends
Many sweepstakes offer additional entries to people who refer friends and acquaintances to their sweepstakes. If you get a group of people together to share referrals, you can improve your chances of winning while getting the news about great sweepstakes more quickly!
8. Find Sweepstakes by Searching the Internet
You can use an internet search to uncover a lot of great new sweepstakes. Try searching for relevant words like "sweepstakes," "prizes," and "contests" along with the current month and year to find brand new contests. To get chances to win while you're searching for new sweepstakes, use PCH Search and Win as your search engine.