The Bottom Line
- Large number of sweepstakes listed
- Fresh listings added daily
- Well-organized to make entering easy
- Ability to save favorite sweepstakes and mark entry times
- Large and active forum
- Membership fees to use some features
- Personality conflicts can arise on the forums
- Sponsors (very rarely) prohibit entry directly from Online-Sweepstakes
- Very large listing of online sweepstakes and contests.
- Well-organized, with categories such as "ending soon," "big prizes," "cash sweepstakes," and "lots of prizes."
- Active forum with many experienced members who are willing and able to give tips, hints, and advice.
- Ability to save sweeps that you want to enter frequently as favorites.
- Open the websites of up to 15 favorites with a single click.
- Mark when you entered favorite sweeps, to avoid duplication.
Guide Review - Online-Sweepstakes.com
Online-Sweepstakes.com was founded by Brent Riley in 1997, and has grown into one of the largest sweepstakes listings online. It currently includes a large sweepstakes listing, a bustling community with thousands of members, site forums, and a system to help organize sweepstakes entry.
Online-Sweepstakes initiated a paid membership program. Paying members are able to access more sweepstakes and more features, and they no longer see advertisements on the site. While the free membership can help you get the hang of the setup, the paid membership is necessary to get the most out of the site. Luckily, the prices are very reasonable, at about $30 per year.