The Bottom Line
- Well-established bi-weekly newsletter
- Choice of online or mail delivery
- 37 new sweepstakes per newsletter, on average
- Members-only website lists sweepstakes with a better chance to win
- Subscription fee
- Bi-weekly mail-in sweepstakes newsletter.
- One of the oldest and most well-respected newsletters available today.
- Special sweepstakes available on the website for members only.
Guide Review - SweepSheet Sweepstakes Newsletter
SweepSheet has been helping subscribers find contests to enter since owner Sandy Gulliver first introduced it in 1990. Published every two weeks, each issue includes a profile of a "sweepstakes fanatic," plenty of hints and tips, and an average of 37 new contests to enter. National sweepstakes are listed in the newsletter, so that all subscribers can be assured of having a variety of sweeps to enter. Sweepstakes with especially high chances to win are marked to help members with limited time or postage enter more efficiently.
A subscription to SweepSheet also includes access to restricted areas of the website, including the Conversation Corner, where subscribers can exchange hints and advice, and Sandy's Hot Flashes. The Hot Flashes section includes sweepstakes with short entry periods and local sweeps. These sweepstakes usually have much better chances of winning than larger contests.
A SweepSheet subscription costs $45 for a year (26 issues), 26 for six months (13 issues) or $5 for a single issue. Payment can be made online, by mail, or by fax.