Firefox is a very powerful web browser with many features that can be used to make entering sweepstakes easier. One of these features is the very flexible bookmark tool. With Firefox, you can easily create bookmark folders for new sweeps, organize them by end date, and open all of your daily, weekly, or monthly entries with a single click. This can help you to enter more sweepstakes, while ensuring that you don't disqualify yourself by entering too many times.
Time Required: 10 Minutes
- Click on the "Bookmarks" menu at the top of your Firefox screen.
- Select "Organize Bookmarks."
- Create a new folder called "Sweepstakes."
- Create new subfolders called "Dailies," "Weeklies," and "Monthlies."
- When you find sweepstakes that you would like to enter regularly, click on the Bookmarks menu and select "Bookmark This Page."
- Name the bookmark with the sweepstake's end date and its name. For example: 1/31/2008 Cosmo - $25,000 Giveaway. Be sure you are storing the page under the proper subdirectory based on the entry frequency. Click "OK."
- When you are ready to enter sweepstakes, click on the "Bookmarks" menu, hold your mouse over the "Dailies" folder, and click on the selection "Open All in Tabs." All of your daily sweepstakes will open at once, saving you the time it takes to hunt down all of your sweeps each day and open their pages one at a time.
- Enter your daily sweepstakes using this method each day. Set aside a specific day to do your weekly and monthly entries.
- If you enter a lot of sweepstakes, you might want to create a new subdirectory for every 15 sweeps. This reduces loading time and resource strain for your computer.
- You can easily see the end date of each sweep in the bookmark name. Remove sweepstakes as they expire.
What You Need
- Firefox Web Browser
- Sweepstakes to Enter