Plus, if you're working for a company that runs sweepstakes, reading these answers could help you design a highly popular giveaway. Share Your Favorite Sweep
10,000,000 give away
- Publishing Clearing House They have continuous games,therefore it gives one lots, and lots, opportunities, and chances to win. It is very, very, exciting. Then again you see people winning, and winning, so you tell your self, there is a possibility. As every thing else you have a chance. With continuous participation, you can win.
- —Guest Merle Probherbs
My favorite 2010 sweeps
- My Favorite for 2010 would have to be the Visit Denmark contest. I am going to Copenhagen in July for a 4 day visit
patience and persistance
- pch: for you have to work at what you want and patience and persistance i will become one of their pch winners so i can say i done it and all my dreams come true
- —Guest k.berry
- PCH - I found my self trying every day to win so I could have a brighter future and to have things I needed, not wanted.
- —Guest shirley berry
My Best wins
- I actually have two favorites. One was a $1000 gift card from Sears, which came in really handy and the other was a $1250 win from a DIY Dress up your dresser sweep. It was for a unfinished dresser, complete with stains and a gift card. The lady that was our contact was really super and helped us out all the way thru ordering the knobs on the dresser to what type of wood do you want. We chose Oak and now that will be our project next summer.
SAMANTHA BROWNS TRAVEL CHANNEL SINGAPORE
- This was a sweepstakes that I entered everyday and won. I was laid up from a fall and entering sweeps to pass the time. The prize was sponsored by Chase Sapphire. My husband and I spent 9 nights in Singapore at the Rayal Plaza Hotel. We had tours, massages, and well one treat after another everyday. Samantha Brown and her crew were lovely to us and we had a lot of fun with them. She is very personable and sweet. Her crew was a lot fun. The prize included money for taxes which kept us from any worries about Uncle Sam. We really had a fabulous time. The company that arranged events for us there was also great. A lot of work went into the trip and everyone was great. It really was the trip of a lifetime for us.
- —Guest WHIRLER
- Favorite sweep has been the Blackberry Bold sweepstakes on FB and twitter.
- —Guest lizdehart
best contest of 2010 thanks to FUNJET
- My daughter and i had the most wonderful vacation in 2010. I won the Winter Wear Promotion by Funjet and they booked and planned the trip. I didn't have to do anything and it was the best trip ever. we went to Montego Bay, Jamaica
- —Guest camcc1
- I liked Flora the owl -- she made the contest very engaging. The noises she made made me smile everyday. The only prize I won in the instant drawing was an additional entry (which I won a bunch of times.) Flora got so excited -- way more excited then I was. It would be nice if they gave away stuffed Flora dolls as instant prizes--a take Flora home with you sort of thing.
- I liked all the contest , but I have not been a WINNER yet.
Urban Oasis Sweepstakes was My Favorite
- I think my favorite sweepstakes this year was HGTV's Urban Oasis giveaway. It was a brand new giveaway this year, and it had such an exciting and impressive prize. I love to see HGTV running more giveaways in the same line as the Dream Home. And I liked that there was a cash option for the winner.