Won right away and continue to enter
- Won 5 day trip to Vancouver BC Jazz Fest within month after starting two years ago. Since then, have won a few smaller ones locally (radio/TV stations) $500 in gas, two night stay at local casino, free lunch at work, for example. Get into a lot more of them now then I used to, but since I have gotten accustomed to it, I usually only need an hour or less each day.
- —Guest Jay
Starbucks coffee for a year
- I entered this contest for about 6 weeks daily and on Christmas Eve the UPS man arrived with a small package and I remarked "I wonder what this is?" He said you probably won a million dollars. A year'sworth of Starbucks Coffee. Yes! What fun!
- —Guest Joan
- started sweeping over the summer as a hobby. so far my biggest win was a Michael Kors watch , eye wrinkle serum, keds shoes and tshirts... I have never won anything before so this was really exciting.. I have since then started entering sweeps daily although some days i get a little tired i am hopefully for a big prize
- Me and hubs been sweeping for about a year- within one month of starting, he won all expense paid trip to LA to attend a movie premiere. We have also won lots of other things-- $500 camera, $500 gift cards, movie passes, thousands of dollars worth of small things like cups, face cream, pens, etc. However, we sweep nightly, hours at a time while watching TV.
- —Guest kim
- I won $500 giftcard, nice pair of high heels, and a men's expensive shampoo during my first month. I don't enter much now, but I'm planning to again...
- —Guest Abby
1 win in 8 years
- I have been sweeping since I first got my yahoo ID, lol, when I was 40 years old. One win so far and that was a year subscription for Better Homes & Garden, from entering the Purex Sweeps. I am trying to be optimistic, really. I still keep entering.
Wow It Does Happen!
- After 2 years of entering, I Checked e-mail mid January, It read, Congrats! You Won The Call Duty Jeep, ie $39,080 And $5000.00 Cash. It Does Happen
- —Guest Gary
two time winner so far...
- I have been entering in sweepstakes for a long time, since I was 18 then I stopped never won anything huge just a video game, I am now 21 and you can enter in anything you want so there's a bigger range so I started back up again. I ended up winning a 200$ coffee maker, so excited with the win!
- —Guest winner
- Last year I started entering sweepstakes all the time for maybe a month(?) . Then I got bored and stopped. I received an email maybe a month later, thought it was spam but read it anyway. Turned out I won the State Farm Can I Get a Hot Tub sweepstakes worth $9,000.00. And to think I was going to delete that email. Ha! Haven't won anything since but, I'm still trying!
- —Guest T
Sweeping for 2 and a half years
- After all this time, I started winning in the past 3 months, really nothing before at all. A home office set up worth 5000.00, an Ipod classic and a 50 dollar gift certificate
- —Guest Christina
I won right away
- I started doing sweeps last August of 2011 right away I won a Star wars light saber valued at $39.95, There was the grand prize and then there were 5oo light sabers,It was a sweeps thru cartoon network, since then I've had mostly small wns, because of instant win games, burts bees lip balm,Loreal mascara,$10.00 American Express gift card,$10.00 Walgreens card,$10.00 sports academy gift card,3 coupons for a free bag of Oberto jerky,a bag of skittles,skinny cow ice cream coupons,I won a student survival pack for college kids which consisted of a hooded sweatshirt,a screen T-Shirt,plain T-Shirt,a bag of socks,boxer briefs valued at $65.00,one free movie ticket,5 X-factor posters(the same one)Bic Atlantis pen,Bic permanent marker,$10 amazon gift card, $15.00 concert cash,other wins that are silly but it's fun, I wonder sometimes if it's worth doing but then I remember it's just a hobby not a career,I try not to take it too seriously or I will get bummed out,I never quit
won in two days
- book, amethyst bracelet, angry bird, pantene, hunting frame backpack
- —Guest deb
- I have been entering contests for about 10 years. I spend about 1/2 to 1 hour each night entering. Sometimes I will go months without winning, but I have won two airplane tickets, a computer, gift cards and lots of little things over the years. My daughter wins something almost every week. Lots of movie tickets, gift cards, and small things, but also a trip for 2 to Atlantic City and an airplane ticket. However she spends about 3 hours a day entering. So it is all a matter of statistics. The more you enter the better your chances.
- I've been 'sweeping' for about 2 years now and it does take a bit of work, but it's worth it in the end. I've won several small promotions and all of them were useful for the family like groceries, health and beauty products and even formula for the baby. I won a great educational toy too through FB, so I say just keep on going and the benefits are around the corner.
- —Guest Gmom
Took three months for me to win
- I started entering sweepstakes last year around late august, I won an x box 360 with kinect that november. I quit sweeping shortly after that. Just started back about a month ago. So far I have won 7 free baralli meal coupons, a 25 dollar american express card, a coupon for a free bag a skittles candy, and a coupon for a free bag of chips. All from instant wins.
- —Guest Teresa