- Have been sweeping for 1 year and a half and still nothing except a travel mag so not liking this yet
- —Guest drillset
- I started "sweeping" February of this year to try to help out since i'm staying home with our new baby for a while. I have won tons of little stuff, food, coupons for free products, clothing, gift certificates, beauty products, books, coffee cups, movie tickets. etc. Most recently I had a big win...1000$ gift card to Walmart which we used to stock up on groceries, school supplies, and a new car seat. Best thing ive ever done!
- —Guest Jen
A fruitfull year
- I have been sweeping for the last year (eff Aug 17). I have won a ton of small instant wins... all fun. Many small($50-$100 range). In the last two weeks I won a $3000 prize package, and a Year of Gas ($2250). I find it helpful to keep track, and look at the "big picture" and not the last couple weeks or months....over time it IS profitable.
- I won in trying these contests. In three months I won a bike and a trip to Thailand. The interesting thing that people don't realize is by entering a trip sometimes you are not the first prize winner. I was number five in winning the trip to Thailand. The others turned it down!!! You never know!!
- been sweeping fairly extensively for almost 3 full years. havent had much luck. i won a pack of dentyne ice valued at like 98 cents first. about a year and a half ago though i won a $25 exxon gas card through a GMC contest but i live nowhere near an exxon out in the bay area so i still have the gift card today. saving it for a trip i guess. but still sweeping hoping to get something
- —Guest Kyle
- I have been entering contests for many years. Back in the "80's I won a brand new American Pacer car. Other than that, nothing since! I'm hoping I get lucky again now that I know about your contests.
- —Guest Ebelleboo
Won several items and $1000
- I started sweeping two years ago. Living in Portugal, it's not always easy to find sweepstakes I can enter, but all in all, it hasn't been too bad: I won a set of linen towels, an e-book, $1000 and $1000 worth of bracelets. Recently I have won a ticket to a sumer festival in my hometown. I enjoy this immensely!
- —Guest Marta
bummin' but still entering
- August will be one year and I've won an NCAA march madness T shirt... never saw it, I also won a gift certificate to a tex mex place... closest one about 2000 miles away... I did receive a bumper sticker. Anotherwords, I aint won jack!! There were times that I had files for daily contests and I put in two to three hours a day sometimes entering 2 to three hundred contests. Now I enter one time contests and facebook contests, (most are one time), and a select few daily contests. I'm hopeful but realistic. I'm not ready to give up, let us see what the dog days bring. Good luck to all and have a great 4th of July!
- —Guest Robert
Won a stuffed dog then an SUV Hybrid
- Been sweeping a little over 3 years and won a the Cheez-It Escape Hybrid. I took the 25k in lieu of vehicle. On a side note I only won because I was tired of filling out forms and subscribed to to roboform. I went back to the Cheez-it site where I had been a few minutes before I got my subscription to roboform and was just trying to see how the auto fill worked. The funny thing is I didn't either bother to enter before because I didn't really care for the vehicle. Turns out it was an instant win site and the next screen that came up said Congatulations!!! You've won a 2012 Ford Escape Hybrid. All I can say is timing is everything . Just keep entering because you can' t win if you don't enter.
- —Guest Justwingingit
It took a while
- I had been sweeping off and on for a couple years with no luck. Any time I saw a contest for something I wanted, I entered. I stopped for a while and just recently started back up. I almost immediately won a all expense paid trip to New York (I'm in California). Exactly 1 week later I won an all-expense paid trip to New Jersey with 3 day passes to a music festival. I now have my sister sweeping and I have my fingers crossed that she'll get a win soon. I stopped going for bigger prizes since I don't want to owe too much on taxes next year, so now my goal is a tablet (preferably ipad), and I also go for smaller things like cosmetics. Best of luck to all!
- —Guest JJP78
- I started last Summer. After a month I won 2 cartons of Breyer Ice Cream. I try to enter an hour or two a day depending on the day. Since then I have won several small gift cards, a few CDs and about 20 books. Nothing big yet but you have to enter to win.
- —Guest rmarsh
- Ive been sweeping for about 3 weeks.. and I won an instant game which was a lighted beach ball.. my boyfriend made fun of me, but hey a win is a win.. :)
- —Guest sweeping for about 3 weeks
- In the early days of the internet, I enterd a lot of sweepstakes, but only ever won something small and silly like a refrigerator magnet. But, I recently won a facebook contest and a blog contest, both for items in the 250 dollar range that I really wanted and would have purchased anyway! So I'm pretty excited and hooked.
- —Guest thislady
Used to win big
- I started entering contests when I was a teen, before the internet. I won a jewelry shopping spree, $100 in free groceries, refrigerator and numerous CD's on the radio. Since I started on the internet I haven't had any big wins. Just candy and a cup cozie(they spent $10 to ship a .50 item, I wish they had just sent me $10 lol!).
- —Guest travel4me
Expensive dimmer switch
- I have been entering contests since before internet and all I ever won is a dimmer switch.....put all the hours worth of work into that and it has to be THE most expensive dimmer switch in the entire world!
- —Guest lilobe