- My first win was a $50 check from Mounds/Almond Joy candy bars. That was over 28 years ago and I've been entering since then. I've taken breaks but always come back to it. I've won a lot and will continue to enter. It's funny how sweeps do news shows and then people want to start entering thinking they will see immediate results. Then give up because they don't win right away. When I tell people I do this and win, they tell me I'm lucky. Well, you can't win if you don't enter. Someone even told me once that I am a scammer because I win. When I'm doing my taxes, they sure don't think I'm scamming when they get their cut. I will continue to enter and any prize I win is GRAND to me. Some of my wins include cash, trips, televisions, appliances, gift cards, t shirts, sporting goods, toys, candy, food and two cars to name some of the items. If you want to win, you've got to enter.
Free dog food
- I started sweeping after I watched the TLC show. It took about two weeks until I won. I won a free year of dog food! I'm thrilled! It's high quality dog food and will really help us out money-wise
- —Guest alacarteblanche
- I too saw the show and started sweeping...won my first prize 1 week later; wasn't a big one, I did win...I've slowed down some, but I won't give up, some sweepstakesa haven't ended yet...Good Luck all!
My first wins
- My first win was a $10 dollar gift card from a mail- in sweepstakes a few weeks after I entered. My first grand prize was a car 6 months after I started entering sweepstakes.
About 2 months
- I entered in a teenvouge contest once and one day package arrived several months later haha ! Recently my sister won some candy. Id love to win something bigger though. Never give up you never know what youll win!
- —Guest parii
- At first i did not no what I was really doing until I learned to do searching for games, then seam to get better at it started winning and winning and so on its alittle luck and alot of key words and determination
Won a Gift Card
- I actually one a gift card for Kmart/Sears. I could not believe it at first but I won. It sure made life better for us enabled me to buy the little person clothes and us a stove after our's broke. Don't give up on winning it does happen sometimes.
- —Guest KG
- I have never won a prize. I have been trying for many years. I will keep trying..
- —Guest Francesca Sanderson
- I have won quite a few things starting the very week I entered my first sweeps. I have won things like a computer, kitchen appliances, a party with everything included, books, jewelry and more. My mother won a car on her first sweeps entry. I enter only for the gifts I really want to win and enter often and consistently.
- I won a insantg win prize from loacker 3 days after I first started sweepstakes and have another instant win from tassimo a month later . have won a lot of gift cardsand movie tickets from local radio stations the past 2 years, now my wife asks if I have won any retaraunt gift cards so we can get a free dinner
- I started entering sweeps several months ago and so far, absolutely nothing, not even a tshirt. Well, trying to decide if I really want to continue this, although I really need a break. Disabled, on fixed income and pretty destitute at this time. But I have to say that I've never won anything thus far in my life and that's a long time! LOL!
- —Guest Nothing so Far
- My first week I won two things in the instant win game...a bag of chocolate and a pepsi t shirt....I was so excited....yesterday (after doing this for only 2 months) i won a $1,000 gift card through lucky magazine. I am also a radio fanatic, and ALWAYS win concert tix from the radio....The biggest thing I have won in my life though is a trip to Maui Ill be talking this October...thanks to the radio
- —Guest 1 week
Patience Pays Off
- First win took about three years - I won a $40 gift card from a movie sweepstakes and just last week won a $5,000 cash win from Diaper Genie Energizer Dream Nursery sweepstakes
- —Guest LeeLee
It Didn't Take Long
- I won a 1982 Jaguar at a local dealership drawing about 2 years ago from there I won a blender and a Jack Daniels golf bag in local sweepstakes. I just found out recently that I could do this as a hobby. Since I seem to be pretty lucky I started entering online sweepstakes at the beginning of March. So far I have won 10 music downloads, a guitar a Tassimo Brewbot coffee maker, a Scotts Snap seeding system, 2 sets of 2 movie tickets, a t-shirt and a pack of Halls. I am waiting on my big win. I would love to win a trip or a car or something really worth a lot. I will win so stay tuned and hang in there. You can't win if you don't play and I always believe I'm going to win. Positive thoughts and a little work each day goes a long way.
took 6months to first win
- won 250$ and draft key chains from runner up prize on espn then won ruby tusday gift card for 25$ and have won things ever since in last few years but there are dry spells ladyluck comes and goes my biggest prize was a trip worth 3,500 all inclusive to jamaca