Sorry to say..
- ..been 8 years now. I started sweeping right after my wife and I split up. (I guess I figured I could win at least at something). All this time later I've won a rocking chair, a Disney Cruise and 2 ultimate movie tickets (worth about $100 each). For me it's not just the prizes but it's the POSSIBILITY of prizes. When I sweep each day I think about what I'd do with this or that. How much I would enjoy a trip to wherever. So don't sweat it. It's about the journey, not the destination.
I won quickly!
- I found this site while looking for sweepstakes to enter, I have never considered myself a lucky person, but decided to try it anyhow. I read the advice, telling me not to get discouraged as it can take about three months to win your first prize, so I put my head down and went at it with full force, determined that my first few months of not winning would not get me down. I never even had a chance to get that feeling of discouragement, my first win came 3 weeks after I began my sweeps, and the second two weeks after that! I am so thrilled at this point that even if I don't win anything for a while now, I am in love with the experience, and will continue to enter each day to see what else I can win! Thank you for the encouragement!
- —Guest Meighan
- a few months to win a prize and then about 6 months to win my first big prize.
Slow but finally
- It took 6 months for my first win which was a $25.00 gift card and 4 more before I won again but ince I started they seem to keep coming.
Got my first small win
- I won a T-shirt on an instant win game. This is my first win after about six weeks of entering contests daily.
- I just won my first win about 2 wks ago. It was a $100 instant(still waiting to recieve it). My 2nd win was a week later. It was a star wars toy. Cant win if you dont try.
- —Guest GonnaWinBIG
- i've been playing sweeps for about 10 years now. My wins have been very sporadic - sometimes a year between anything. My biggest win was a $5000 cruise - about 8 years ago. Just this last month, i've won a t-shirt and (2) $10 prizes. You never know when - it just happens.
- —Guest roy
- It took me about 3 months to win my first prize. My win was (is, as I haven't gone yet) a trip to Curacao.
- —Guest Andy
- My first win was a Nintendo Wii system after one year of entering more or less regularly.
- —Guest Casagirl
About 2 months
- It took me almost 2 months to win my fist sweepstakes prize. My first win was an instant win, a tony stewart hat from armor all.
- —Guest daniel
About 3 Months
- My first win was a video game for the Nintendo DS game console. It took me about a year longer, but I eventually won the game console to go with it as well!