Good luck charms are a fun way to make yourself feel luckier. A positive attitude is a great way to improve your luck
and help you win more sweepstakes. If you don't have a lucky charm already, you might enjoy reading about common symbols of luck
. If you do have a favorite good luck charm, I'd love to hear more about it!
Cyber Rainbow Charm
- A Cyber Rainbow is my good luck charm! Good luck to all!
- —Guest Cyber Rainbow
My lucky symbol
- My favorite lucky symbol is the cross -- bronze, gold, or wood.
- —Guest Ralph
- I have a green lucky charm care bear, its small and fits in my bag. I carry it everywhere, and never leave it home. I've had it for 20 years.
- —Guest Barb
- While I was out and about, I saw what looked like a perfect lucky charm. It was a ladybug sitting on a four-leafed clover, which you could stick onto something.
I thought I'd use it to decorate my monitor. I peeled the protective plastic off the sticker, pressed it to the side of my monitor...
And it immediately fell off, bounced on my desk, and disappeared. It took me over a year to find it again - typical of my luck!
So instead, I use a small rubber cow on a keychain, which my sister gave me. It might not be typical, but it sure is cute.
(It has, however, been joined by the ladybug on the clover, which seems perfectly well-behaved, so long as it's not expected to stick to anything!)
- I know many might disagree with me, but I don't think I believe in luck. When chance coincidentally favors you, you exclaim "How lucky is that!" and when chance happens to not favor you then you say: "Aw man! I'm so unlucky". I think the real key to winning sweepstakes or being luck, if you will, is to be persistent and play everyday. Although I agree some of those lucky charms are very pretty :)
I think lucky charms are really just about making people feel more optimistic and to cheer you up if your not winning.
I think they can also be harmful though if you attribute any success you ever have to a lucky charm.
Sorry to get so analytical and introspective, I'm a psychology and philosophy major, lol.
My lucky charm
- This is my lucky charm:my hello kitty phone charm because the day i bought it i found out my husband was going to propose and then i found 20 bucks on the ground
- —Guest Zam
I Know, I'm a Nerd
- Mine is a Complete Works of Shakespeare book my dad got for me in second grade. I named it Bill. It is shaped like a large brick, but I bring it with me to tests, and I got into the best school in my city, so I guess it works.
- —Guest Belle
sun charm with k in it
- we found it in the snow we picked it up ever since we had been having good luck.
- —Guest bob
- I swear my girlfriend is lady luck. Whenever I see her, the next day nothing ever goes wrong. Days she doesn't even text me, I swear I get in more trouble than I did before I meet her. She goes hunting with me I get a giant buck. We go fishing, I get the biggest northern caught in that lake. plus she's insanely lucky herself. lol
- —Guest calen d.r.
My magic "clover"
- I've been singing on a stage since I was 13. My first time was the musical "Horton Hears A Who" and our "clovers" were just yarn pieces tied together in a little ball and we all got one. Ever since then I have always had luck with almost everything I've attempted if it was in my pocket :) Even as a freshman in college I bring it every where I go :)
- —Guest Taylor
- my dad gave me a necklace one day. i wore it at school and i got so lucky! i got into the top 10 but when i lost it i wasn't able to recover my top. now i'm using a homemade keychain but there's still no luck
- —Guest Aly
- I have an american one dollar coin that i recieved after a trip to america, i got it from a token vending machine and didnt know why it wouldnt work, anyway ive cleaned it up and its all shiny and its its been good luck ever since.
- —Guest Harry
- My good luck charm is a small pewter figurine of an fairy I keep on my desk.
- —Guest elliot
- I found a 5 Euro note after a trip to Europe a few years ago, I now carry it in my wallet wherever I go. So far nothing too terrible has happened to me while I had it with me. so, so far so good.
- —Guest Billy Friedman
- My charm comes from when I was obsessed with Naruto. Pretty stupid. I wear Deidara's ring on a chain around my neck. I have for almost two years now.
- —Guest Susan