Good luck charms are a fun way to make yourself feel luckier. A positive attitude is a great way to improve your luck
and help you win more sweepstakes. If you don't have a lucky charm already, you might enjoy reading about common symbols of luck
. If you do have a favorite good luck charm, I'd love to hear more about it! Tell Us About Your Charm
Cyber Rainbow Charm
- A Cyber Rainbow is my good luck charm! Good luck to all!
- —Guest Cyber Rainbow
My lucky symbol
- My favorite lucky symbol is the cross -- bronze, gold, or wood.
- —Guest Ralph
- I have a green lucky charm care bear, its small and fits in my bag. I carry it everywhere, and never leave it home. I've had it for 20 years.
- —Guest Barb
- While I was out and about, I saw what looked like a perfect lucky charm. It was a ladybug sitting on a four-leafed clover, which you could stick onto something.
I thought I'd use it to decorate my monitor. I peeled the protective plastic off the sticker, pressed it to the side of my monitor...
And it immediately fell off, bounced on my desk, and disappeared. It took me over a year to find it again - typical of my luck!
So instead, I use a small rubber cow on a keychain, which my sister gave me. It might not be typical, but it sure is cute.
(It has, however, been joined by the ladybug on the clover, which seems perfectly well-behaved, so long as it's not expected to stick to anything!)
- I know many might disagree with me, but I don't think I believe in luck. When chance coincidentally favors you, you exclaim "How lucky is that!" and when chance happens to not favor you then you say: "Aw man! I'm so unlucky". I think the real key to winning sweepstakes or being luck, if you will, is to be persistent and play everyday. Although I agree some of those lucky charms are very pretty :)
I think lucky charms are really just about making people feel more optimistic and to cheer you up if your not winning.
I think they can also be harmful though if you attribute any success you ever have to a lucky charm.
Sorry to get so analytical and introspective, I'm a psychology and philosophy major, lol.
two lucky elephants
- I went on holiday to Spain and got a bracelet with two elephants on it and when I got home I've been getting grade A and A*on my science tests which I never had before. Now I wear it to every test I have.
- —Guest gina
My lucky charm
- My lucky Irish penny brings me good luck The Irish say "'tis the greatest lucky piece on the face of this earth."
- —Guest nancy harrer
- I don't seem to be lucky with any of these... I don't like it.
- —Guest Scringe Talding
lucky charm was jn my dream
- I had a dream that i had a small uncarved white marble pig in a drawer in my kitchen. I tend to follow few dreams that i find are messages to me. I went on ebay and searched for it and one item came back. Same shape, same size from china. So i bought it!
- —Guest suzy m
My Lucky Charm
- Today i'm going on a roadtrip to My Grandma's place. When I arrived , My grandma surprises me with a cute Hellokitty necklace ! It was so pretty with a pink ribbon on it. I always wear it, everywhere I go (except when Bathing) and when I sleep, that necklace always under my pillow. And a week after having that necklace I found a Lucky clover and horseshoe pendant and bracelet! It always bring me luck :)
- —Guest Aurellia
- Found an old skeleton key that still actually worked on all the upstairs doors. Thought it was interesting now i use it as my good luck charm. My daughter is my real good luck charm she was the New Years baby/Millenium for my area born jan. 7 (strange i was surprised to hear i had the new years baby) she was born at 7:44 weighing 7 lbs
- —Guest Wynema
- My mom bought some jewelry years ago, well because she had spent a certain amount the store gave her $250.00 store credit for another piece. I happened to be with her at the time, she said pick out something, this will be your birthday gift. So I found a beautiful gold and diamond butterfly. It reminded me of the butterfly that landed on my shoulder when I was a child. It was summer and I outside by a neighbors fence chatting with her, when it landed on my shoulder and didn't leave til our conversation was over. It was the strangest thing and its never happened again since that day. So my gold butterfly reminds me everyday of the little visitor who occupied my shoulder one summer:)
- —Guest Alana
Tell us about your lucky charm
- My lucky charm is a green heart! My son spotted it yrs. ago in a special store when he was on vacation with Grandma or 'Skinny' as we affectio nately call her! My mom & his aunty Vicky (one of my 'sis') who se always looking out for him! My Son Chaz still holds the 1 spot in my heart & at picking out gifts
for me, his mom! He was 7yrs. (at the time), but he's always had a nack to buy me things I like reg. things,
but with a wild 'spin' on 'em! or gifts that stray from the norm. He picked out an awesomely beautiful green w/ a marble shine on it. I was in Love when I saw it! I put it on a gold chain my husband had got
My Fav.& Luckiest Charm Ever!! won on a scratch off $ticket$777the m
my sis to loan him approx. $20 to bring me my it!
If they're green! I'm a big N.Y.Jets NFL)
- —Guest BabyRock16
My lucky charm
- This is my lucky charm:my hello kitty phone charm because the day i bought it i found out my husband was going to propose and then i found 20 bucks on the ground
- —Guest Zam
what are the odds?
- I went on a day road trip and found not one but three good luck charms! What are the odds of this happening...I found a horseshoe, and right beside it, a penny and within 50 feet a 'cloverleaf Carebear' key chain.
I believe all three of these items have good luck...the odds of finding three, must have super luck! What do you think...