I am thankful for..
- Having great family and friends and also for being in college.
- —Guest Leo
Sandra Thank You
- Thank you Sandra for having such a great sweeps site. Last year, I began sweeping. I entered ConAgra sweep, where you had to submit a smart solution, and I won. I won $5,000 which I used to buy an used car, mine had just been totaled after I dropped the full coverage. I would had never knew about the contest if I hadn't found your contest site. I have been blessed with many wins. A lot of time these wins came at hard times, and made things better. Keep up your good work and thank you from the bottom of my heart. Beverly in Maryland
I'm very thankful
- I am very thankful for the many blessings that I have recieved far and beyond anything in this world. My family, children, grandchildren and most of all my better half who has been there for me through thick and thin. And after loosing our mother 22 years ago, us kids still hold on to the best next thing to have...each other
- —Guest Diana
Thankful for numerous things
- I 'm thankful that I am able to have family and friends close by that I can spend time with as I know some people spend many holidays alone. I am thankful for Cindy my friend that introduced to sweepstakes. The dream of winning big or small is such a blessing to be able to do this and share with so many.
- As I served dinner to the homeless at the Salvation Army, I looked into faces that once were proud, happy,productive. Today they are sad, weary and ill. I thank God I can serve themthis day.
GRATEFUL BEYOND WORDS
- I AM THANKFUL FOR MY BEAUTIFUL FAMILY. ALTHOUGH EVERYONE IS HAVING FINANCIAL DIFFICULTIES, WE WERE ABLE TO GET TOGETHER AND SHARE LOVE AND FELLOWSHIP WITH EACH OTHER. NO MATTER WHAT LIFE CHALLENGES US WITH, WE KNOW THAT WE WILL HOLD EACH OTHER UP WITH LOVE. I AM ALSO THANKFUL THAT MY TEENAGE GRANDCHILDREN ALL LOVE AND RESPECT EACH OTHER.
- —Guest S.E.
Thankful for my job, family and frineds
- I am so thankful to be employeed full time after being out of work for 13 months, as a single mother. I am also so thankful for my health, my family and friends. We need to notice all the positve things in our lives!!1
- —Guest Vicki Garberick
- I am thankful for another day of life. Being a breast cancer survivor, every day is a blessing. Having family and friends around during the holidays and just to visit are memories being made always...the more memories to tresure and share with the younger ones as they grow older...I am very thankful that we have Jesus in our hearts and we have had a loving Mother who raised us.....I am just thankful for life in general....I am blessed in so many ways..
- —Guest finalledid
I have a job.
- I had to work Thanksgiving and for a few days before and after.My husband went to my daughter's house to have Thanksgiving dinner,and I had mine at work. I am just happy to have a job so we can pay our bills and be able to buy food.I don't make much money,but, it would be lots worse without my job. I am grateful for my children,my grandchildren and my parents are both still living.I have lots to be thankful for.
- —Guest tilldawn
- Everyone would love to win something some time in their life. thoughts of winning to help some one you love or just taking a trip. Its fun and it gives you a chance to hope that maybe it will come true.
- —Guest Judy
I am thankful!
- I am thankful for life, health , and strength. I am thankful for my family, a roof over my head, food on my table, clothes on my back, and shoes on feet.
- —Guest sandyghanks
- I'm so Thankful for ny wonderful husband and my son, and so Thankful to just be alive.
- —Guest susan sharp
- I am thankful for my family and knowing that I still have a job..don't know for how long..but I still have it for now...I know that this is a sad time for many, but we must all make the best of what we have...each other....thank you
- —Guest catcopas
- having thanksgiving with my family is always hectic but enjoyable. I was so thankful for my brother finally getting married only to arrive at the dinner and find out they are getting a divorce, yep I'm thankful I have my darling husband still. amen!
- —Guest ms444125
what I am thankful for
- Friends, family, good food , being able to contact others, games, movies, sports, shopping, art, just everything really. pw.
- —Guest drama