The Thankfulness Of Thanksgiving
- What is thanksgiving? Sure you know, it's about giving thanks and being thankful. But I'm very much thankful to have such lucky and wonderful parents that can teach me how to become a better and reasonable adult. They helped me work harder when I had a hard time at school when I was getting C's, and D's. My mother let me help her cook which was fun 'cause I spent alota time with her which made me feel so comfortable and secure. They gave me shelter, food, and water where any human like me needs. They've come a long way to take great care of me every day and now. They've put a warm place in my heart where I can feel their great love and care. I am so thankful to have them. Thank you very much Mom, and Dad. I LOVE YOU.
- —Guest Julia001
Thankful for Sandra
- I am thankful for Sandra. I started sweeping a couple of years ago. Sandra is my go to for advice and many wonderful wins!
I'm thankful I've an ADHD Grandson
- If you don't know an 8-year old boy with ADHD, you're life lacks challenge. This riddle captures them perfectly: How many ADHD'ers does it take to change a lightbulb? Answer: Do you want to go skating? You see that's how an ADHD'ers mind works. Getting it to focus is an extreme challenge, even with medications. But the joy you can get from helping him reach one goal, one success, one leadership role goes beyond the joy of anything else you may experience. My daughter captured it yesterday when she wrote on facebook: I hate being woke up in the morning, but when I hear my son tell me to wake up because he wants to go to church, well.... That's an ADHD'er for you! You've never a clue where he'll be coming from....like saying his Mother in crazy, his Dad (not in his life) is funny, but his Grandma is delightful! No wonder I give thanks for him each day! Yes he'll always be a challenge, but with a "family" to raise him, he will be the best he can be! There's no doubt in that
- —Guest Bonnie McNunn
- I am so grateful for buy heathy and my families health. I am also grateful that I have a job and i am able to get up everyday and walk, talk, see and hear what is going on around me.
- —Guest AmberJ
- I'm thankful for my family and the memories we create that puts a smile in my heart! Thankful for this site for sharing all the great prizes information that are out there for winning and providing an opportunity to win things I could share with others.
- —Guest ~CARMEN~
- Fellow sweepers are a gift for which I am grateful. What an encouraging, sharing, humorous and giving group of people I've had the fortune to meet. I hope each of you win the prize you need the most! I also give thanks to sponsors who choose to put their marketing dollars into sweepstakes!
- —Guest Aimen
God Bless my MOTHER!!
- I am most thankful for my mother who is not only a great parent, but a wonderful person and friend. I have had a rough time lately and my mother has been my only salvation and for her I am thankful - she gave me life and keeps on saving it!!
- —Guest KQ321
Grateful is as Grateful Should Be
- I expect that it is just plain Fun to Dream and Sweepstakes help a person dream and wish til their heart's content and full of all the visions of what life might just hand them one day be it money, a trip, a car or some other prize. it's still fun to think, dream and hope. It's all part of the 'don't give up the ship' just yet! I would be ever so Grateful to win a house, a car and some money Right now!
- —Guest Annie
Paying it forward!
- I have been blessed in my life. One of my many blessings was my wonderful mother, who had a passion for food, and feeding those who were less fortunate. I won my first sweeps recently, which was a gift card that I vowed to spend on feeding the homeless. I am grateful for winning the contest, and being able to provide meals for the homeless.
- —Guest Beverly
- I'm grateful for my cat lacey she is 7 years old and she gives me unconditional love. I got her about 3 months after my cat snowball died from liver failure.I believe she was sent to me because i was so sad when my snowball died, lacey has lifted my spirits and made my heart open up again. She gives me lots of love and joy in a world that can be filled with hate and anger when i home home from work she is always at the door to greet me likes shes saying welcome home. So she is what im grateful for!!!!
- —Guest tami rosado
- I am thankful for life, and all those who touch my life everyday.
- —Guest Lorelei
I'm Grateful For The Little Things
- I've never won a large sweepstakes, but I'm thankful that I have been given a chance to enter them. I love to read about the winners that really need to money or the prize. The size of the prize doesn't always matter. It reminds me of the time when I was fortunate enough to win a small monetary prize just when I needed it. Back in my early college years I had the fortune to win 50 dollars from a local radio station. The money came just in time to buy an textbook, plus I had about 6 dollars left to to buy dinner! (this was the 80's) I had no idea where I was going to get the money for that book and I was a week behind in my reading assignments so I was very grateful. Sometimes it's the little things that amount to a lot!
Wine, Chocolate and Long Hot Bubble Bath
- In 2007, I was diagnosed with Graves’ Disease, a thyroid disorder that can wreak havoc on a person. Imagine, if you will, living with post-partum and menopause wrapped into one and then times it by ten! Most people would run for their life but not my husband – God love him! The poor guy continues to support me the best way he can which usually ends with, "Anything you say, Dear!" It’s been a very long and bumpy road to finding the new me and I would never have been able to do so without my husband, kids, family and friends!
- —Guest Blossomwinds
Thankful to learn new things.
- I'm thankful. too have a chance to learn new things and to show love in thoughtful ways through the hardest of times despite my limitations.
- —Guest nathan walton
- Iam thankful for the strength ,the faith and the love I have for my children to raise three lovely girls on my own without father to help at age 16, I remember all the sacrifice I had to make for them
- —Guest Olivet