What I AM Grateful For.
- First Of All Im Grateful That I AM A Christian. About Sweepstakes,I would Love to Win This Sweepstakes. I Would Do A Lot With This Money.
- —Guest Betty deGraffenried
- I find more connections to other businesses and that enables me to tell others how they can utilize those contacts into volunteer work, community service, even how to access scholarships, etc in hard times. Thanks be to sponsors and companies who help maintain good cheer and spirit in trying times...Happy Thanksgiving and holiday season to all...
- —Guest Donna Berean
SO MANY REASONS
- I am thankful for sweepstakes because otherwise I'd know even less about computers than I do and I'd have missed the jokes and stories and frustrations of my fellow sweepers who are fantastically witty people. I am also thankful for you Sandra because you are just the right combination of knowledge, encouragement, humour and discipline. I am grateful that sweepstakes can bring hope to people who don't always have some in their lives at the moment. And most of all I am thankful to the Americans who put their lives on the line so that we are able to choose to do sweepstakes. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!
- —Guest Aimen4
Thankful for the Excitement
- feeling hopeful looking forward to winning something for my family.this has been my hardest year of my life and entering sweeps gives me something to be excited about
- I am grateful for the surprises that sweepstakes bring. I never know what awaits from getting the mail, or getting a phone call.
- —Guest timfmbh
WHAT I HAVE LEFT
- TEN YEARS AGO WE WERE BLESSED WITH A WONDERFUL GRANDDAUGHTER , WE FACED OPEN HEART SURGERY TOGETHER AND WHEN THE DOCTOR BROUGHT HER BACK WE NOTICED A CHANGE AND THEN SHE BEGAN TO CHANGE OUR SINFUL WAYS . IT'S NOW BEEN TEN YEARS SINCE WE LOST HER BUT WHAT SHE TAUGHT US ABOUT GOD WILL FOREVER LIVE WITHIN US . WE THINK WHEN SHE WAS HAVING SURGERY SHE MET HER SAVIOR AND WE ARE SO THANKFUL THAT SHE CHANGED OUR LIVES . HE COULD HAVE BLESSED ANY FAMILY WITH THAT WONDERFUL CHILD, BUT HE CHOSE OUR FAMILY. WE WILL NEVER BE THE SAME OR FORGET HER THANK YOU FATHER
- —Guest DONNA SOVERNS
Thankful that God saved my husband
- Last year the day before thanksgiving, my husband and I were at his doctor's office. We were told that he was in stage-4 cancer. We were told that there wasn't much hope, and we had to prepare for the worst. The holidays were very stressful, thinking that they were going to be our last one together. We prayed and prayed, and God listened. The chemo and cancer treatments were difficult for my husband, but we kept our faith. My husband went into remission after 6 months of treatments. The doctors were amazed, they said they had never seen anything like it before. God blessed us and saved my husband, and I am so very grateful. We celebrated 35 years together this summer. Happy thanksgiving to all, and may God bless you.
Thankful for The Sweepstakes Community
- Above all, I'm grateful for the wonderful people I've met through sweepstakes. The sweepstakes community is so friendly, fun, and supportive!