Robo the king!
- If I could not use Robo I wouldn't bother to sweep. Not ever worth the time nor effort if you have to hand type everything. Odds of winning are bad enough. And I don't want to have to win a wrist brace.
- Yes I use roboform, in fact I have just upgraded to robform 7 to-day, although I sometimes wonder how many of the sweeps I enter get rejected for using it, even though I check the rules....I guess we'll never know, just another cyberspace phenom:
- —Guest malcolm1204
- I just started using Roboform, and I love it. My wrist started hurting from all the contests i was entering, even with auto-fill. Unless it says key-stroke, I am using it.
- —Guest Randi
I Love Robo Form
- I love Robo Form! I have been using it for many years and have won some great prizes. I hate to enter sweepstakes that make you manually enter your information - usually skip them.
- —Guest JOY
All The Time
- I've used it for years & I've won LOTS of prizes ranging from trips & $1000 gift cards down to bag clips.
- I skim the rules, especially for a big prize. I hand type for some, but I think most, if not all of my wins are from entries done with Roboform. One was for $5,000. A recent win on SheKnows.com was by Roboform. I like the number of entries I can make in a short time.
- —Guest Terry Bonn
Been using RoboForm for almost 6 months
- I've been using RoboForm for a while and it's great. It just helps you fill out your same information in a click instead of typing it all out every time. You still click through each page of the surveys, so it's not an Automated Entry. If you fill out freebie sweepstakes or do sites like PrizeRebel where you earn free stuff for filling out surveys and offers, RoboFrom will save you ridiculous amounts of time. This will allow you to complete more surveys quicker so you can earn more free stuff faster.
- I use Roboform (free version) and I also use the autofill on Google toolbar.
- —Guest jaymac
- I resisted using Roboform for a long time, but I've started using it now. It saves me a tremendous amount of time, and makes my sweepstakes hobby much more fun.
- I use it and have won all my prizes with it. I would not be entering all the sweeps if I could not use it
- —Guest haawwkeye
- I use roboform, thanks to you for the info, and I love it! It doesn't work everywhere but it sure save time. Thank you.
I used to use it
- I don't use it now because I prefer to use Chrome and couldn't get it to work quite right. I use Texter presently and the Google form filler. I did use Roboform for many years and still won prizes. :)
- I have been using Roboform for several years and will continue to use it. I paid for it and it has paid off in the long run by helping me to win many prizes. I enter to many sweeps to sit here all day and type each one in
- —Guest kbishop2
- I use Roboform every day. I have won a few prizes: Nail polish, a $10 gift card, Dolly Madison cup cakes, a $50 gift card... all in the last three months. Thanks Roboform!!!!!!!!!!!!
- —Guest kolleen
- Why Using RoboForm Does Not Violate Sweepstakes Rules RoboForm is a client-side agent that saves you keystrokes by filling forms for you. Web sites that offer sweepstakes want you to learn about their products and to see their advertising. If you use RoboForm to fill forms on these sites, you still learn about their products and you still see their advertising. RoboForm is completely legal, because it does not deprive web site owners of their page views and therefore their revenue. Many sweepstakes rules state that "Automated Entry" is illegal. What they mean is that if a program fills an entry form and clicks the Submit button for you then you will not see their site and you will not learn about their products. But RoboForm does not do that you still have to check results of form filling and click the Submit button.
- —Guest goldendeal