- I use it all the time and won some nice prizes. I started using it years ago.
- —Guest Sharry03
Roboform has it's place
- I use Roboform for almost every sweepstakes with the exception of the insistance of hand typing in the rules or if the prize is large and the rules state "no entries by script, macro, robotic or similar means of entry" Why risk forfeiting a big prize?
- —Guest 9luckyduck9
No taking chances
- Almost every sweeps says in their rules somewhere that micro, robo and other automatic means of entry will be disqualified. Well thats a 50/50 shot that it means roboform right? I dont enter sweeps for my health and typing for hours a day isnt all that fun either. So, when it comes to sweeps why waste your time taking chances. Its not worth the risk to me. And you will never know if your entries are being disqualified or not.
- —Guest seriousboutwinning
- I use the google form filler, works good enough for me. Good enough that I don't plan to change.
- —Guest b
i don't use roboform
- I don't use it because I worry about getting disqualified. I do use my IE fill sometimes.
- Tried it and it's great. But decided against it because perhaps, computer can detect instant sweeping. Use auto fill, but fill out birth date and city manually.
New to Roboform and Sweeps
- After one week of getting the newsletter and using the free Roboform and sweeping I won an instant prize - bottle of Gain laundry detergent, a coupon is supposed to be mailed to me! I believe I am off to a great start!
- —Guest txsinger1025
Use of Roboform to enter sweeps
- Even though I'm 99% sure I've had some large and small wins with Roboform, I hesitate to use it for entering on the major magazines. I feel with $250,000 up for grabs, the rules should be followed. Sweepstakes have been good this year so I must be doing something right.
- I did used roboform sweepstakes doesn't help me win or any happen at nothing, My computer window vista.
- —Guest Dionna
- I do use it and still find that my wrist and hand is bothering me!! :-)
Most Definetely Roboform - way to go!
- I enter alot of sweeps. I did it manually for a long time. Then I downloaded roboform and get done in one fifth the time. When you enter 200 or more a day you need roboform!
I Love Roboform!
- Sweeping is my hobby, but don't have a lot of time to do it. Roboform enables me to enter lots of sweepstakes in a short period of time.
- —Guest guest sweeper
RoboForm is the way to go!
- I enter over 100 contests a night! Most times though IE gets them auto-filled anyway.
Robo is GREAT
- been using it for business (im a webmaster) for all my client logins, for 4 years now. I use it for most sweeps I enter. Takes a while to REALLY learn its many features, but you can use it for sweeps w/ a pretty quick learn.
- I don't use Roboform because of the fee involved in using their program. I do contesting as a hobby not a business. Therefore, I do not pay to fill out entry forms.
- —Guest talkinghead50
I love Roboform
- I generally use Roboform for all of my sweepstakes entries. Only if the rules specifically state that I have to enter by hand do I type in the entries. I think that it's healthier for me to reduce the amount of typing I do, and I still see the sponsors' websites and look over their offerings, so it has no disadvantage to anyone.
Previous31-46 of 46