From the article: How to Find Time to Enter Sweepstakes
Successful sweepers find time in their busy schedules to enter sweepstakes every day. When is your favorite time to enter sweepstakes? Share your opinion. Share Your Favorite Time
- I like to spend a couple of hours after dinner entering contests. I'm ready to win!
- —Guest shellysantafe
- My husband waits 2 hours in the morning and 2 hours in the evening on me doing my sweepstakes online. It's not bedtime until I'm done!
During any truly free time
- I enter a plethora of sweeps during the times when I do not have work to do, it's quite fun and potentially quite rewarding.
I enter each and every day
- Every evening I enjoy entering sweeps while watching TV. I'm not sure if the time of day has anything to do with a win, but I find the routine is good and the anticipation of a win is exciting. Keep goin!
- —Guest Julie
Late at night...
- I spend a couple hours sweeping after I put the kids to bed and they are fast asleep. And then I got to sleep myself and dream about my first win!
Show your inerest in some good websites
- After completing my usual morning work, I start surfing the net. It is really interesting to surf Sweepstakes. My retired life is not at all boring for me since I have found some important and interesting websites. My idea is not to waste my precious time. Participation in contests is my best idea. I can improve my knowledge through contests. I am expecting more prizes through contests this year.
- I am Retired and do them early in the morning usually before anyone is awake and that way I can spend time with the family. I usually check some through out the day to see if there are any new ones posted
- —Guest kbishop2
AT ANY TIME
- I AM RETIRED; THEREFORE, I CAN ENTER INT ANY TYPE OF ACTIVITY ( E-MAILING TO FRIENDS, RESEARCHING INFORMATION FOR MY FAMILY, ETC. )
- —Guest email@example.com
- I get up at five.. for quiet,coffee and contests.Makes a good start to my day.
during boring phone call
- If I get one of those long winded calls that seems like it is never going to end, I log on and enter a contest. Fun!
- —Guest jackie