Note: This article is for the 2010 McDonald's Monopoly Game. For this year's information, visit the article, Rare McDonald's Game Pieces for 2011.
McDonald's Monopoly game is back for 2010, and you can find details for entering here: McDonald's Monopoly Sweepstakes 2010.
In case you're not familiar with how McDonald's Monopoly works, one of the ways you can win big prizes (including a million dollars cash, a Shelby Mustang car, and more), is to collect matching sets of game pieces. The sets are taken from the properties in the Monopoly board game, so if you collect both Park Place and Boardwalk, you'll win the million-dollar prize.
But some of the Monopoly game pieces in each set are rarer than others. You can get dozens of the common pieces, but if you don't have that one rare piece, you won't win. On the other hand, if you collect a rare piece, your chances of winning are great. So it's important to know which pieces are rare and which are common when you play.
What Are the Rare McDonald's Monopoly Sweepstakes Codes for 2010?
Here is the list of rare McDonald's Monopoly game pieces for 2010:
- Mediterranean Avenue (#750), Baltic Avenue (#751) (5,000 Prizes): $50 cash. Mediterranean Avenue is rare.
- Oriental Avenue (#752), Vermont Avenue (#753), Connecticut Avenue (#754) (1,500 Prizes): $100 cash. Vermont Avenue is rare.
- St. Charles Place (#755), States Avenue (#756), Virginia Avenue (#757) (250 Prizes): $200 SpaWish gift card. Virginia Avenue is rare.
- St. James Place (#758), Tennessee Avenue (#759), New York Avenue (#760) (250 Prizes): $1,000 cash. Tennessee Avenue is rare.
- Kentucky Avenue (#761), Indiana Avenue (#762), Illinois Avenue (#763) (122 Prizes): Beaches Resorts' The Luxury Included 4-day family vacation for 2 adults and 2 kids. Kentucky Avenue is rare.
- Reading Railroad (#772), Pennsylvania Railroad (#773), B&O Railroad (#774), Short Line (#775) (8 Prizes): An EA Sports trip. Short Line is rare.
- Atlantic Avenue (#764), Ventnor Avenue (#765), Marvin Gardens (#766) (5 Prizes): $25,000 cash. Ventnor Avenue is rare.
- Pacific Avenue (#767), N. Carolina Avenue (#768), Pennsylvania Avenue (#769) (4 Prizes): $50,000 cash. Pennsylvania Avenue is rare.
- Park Place (#770), Boardwalk (#771) (1 Prize): $1,000,000 payable as an annuity. Boardwalk is rare.
Entry into McDonald's Monopoly Sweepstakes 2010 is open to residents of the US and Canada above the age of 13. This huge sweepstakes ends on November 1, 2010.
- More Sweepstakes with Mega Prizes
- Is McDonald's Monopoly Sweepstakes a Scam?
- Interview with a McDonald's Monopoly Winner
- Have You Won a Prize in McDonald's Monopoly Game?