- Sweepstakes Entry Form: http://www.freecreditscore.com/contest
- Sweepstakes Rules: http://www.betaslidercontest.com/officialrules.html
- Sweepstakes Homepage: http://www.freecreditscore.com/
Video Weekly Priezs (6 - 1 per week): $2,000 and a 6-month membership to FreeCreditScore.com. (ARV $2,089.94)
Non-video Entries (6 - 1 per week): $2,000 and a 6-month membership to FreeCreditScore.com. (ARV $2,089.94)
Amazingly Amazing Prizes (6 - 1 per entry method other than the sweepstakes website): One of the following prizes:
- Answering Machine Entry: 1,000 grams (2.2lbs) of pure Yemen Sidr Honey. (ARV: $160)
- Fax Machine Entry: A Bret Michaels-autographed fax machine. (ARV: $150)
- Email Entry: A Bret Michaels-autographed cowboy hat. (ARV: $90)
- Mail-In Entry: 200 Fancy Bear postage stamps and a fountain pen. (ARV: $411)
- SMS/Text Entry: A $200 gift card for a Mongolian dinner for two, or a check for $200 if none exists. (ARV: $200)
- Facebook Entry: A one-year membership to the Avocado of the Month Club. (ARV: $446)
Early Bird Giveaway Prizes (first 500 entries): A Fancy Bear T-Shirt. (ARV: $9.99)
To enter with a video for the Create Your Ending portion of the giveaway, watch the commercial then submit a short video with your suggestion for an ending.
To enter without a video for the Suggest Your Ending portion of the contest, write your idea for a better commercial ending. There are seven entry methods for the non-video entries including by fax, by answering machine, through Twitter, through Facebook, at freecreditscore.com, by mail, and by text message/SMS.
One non-video entry for six of the seven entry methods will be selected to receive an Amazingly Amazing Prize. Entries submitted at freecreditscore.com are not eligible for the Amazingly Amazing Prizes. You cannot submit the same non-video entry through more than one entry method.
Both video and non-video Suggest Your Ending entries will be judged on the basis of Creativity & Originality (40%), Entertainment Value (40%), and Relevance to Commercial (20%). Non-Video Amazingly Amazing Prizes will be judged on the basis of Entertainment Value (100%).