Your newsletter can include information like:
- A welcome to new members, including a bit of information about each
- A summary of topics discussed during the meeting
- Bonus sweepstakes tips
- Information about local sweeps found by members, trivia contest answers, radio contest announcements, and more.
- Stories about member wins announced at the meeting
- Any sweepstakes club news, including the date and time of the next meeting
- A teaser of the topics to be covered at the next meeting
Newsletters can be printed out and sent by regular mail, or written on a computer and sent by email. Email newsletters have a big advantage for sweepstakes clubs, because they are easy to put together and have no out-of-pocket costs.