Every year, sweepstakes conventions are held at different locations across the United States and Canada. If you've ever wondered what happens at a sweepstakes convention, find out some of the top reasons why so many sweepstakes love attending, so that you can decide for yourself whether you should go.
1. Sweepstakes Conventions Let You Make New Friends, or Meet Old OnesWhether you prefer sitting in front of your computer entering online sweepstakes or filling out postcards and 3x5 cards for mail-in sweepstakes, sweeping tends to be a lonely hobby. Oftentimes we make online friends on sweepstakes forums or other websites, but that's still no substitute for getting together with friends in person. A sweepstakes convention is a chance for all of us sweepers to get together and meet face-to-face. It can be a great feeling to put a face to an online name that you've known for a long time, and it can be a lot of fun to sit around and chat with other people who share the same obsession - err, enjoyment, I mean - for entering sweepstakes.
2. Sweepstakes Experts Give Talks at ConventionsSweepstakes conventions are a great place to meet experts who can give you tips on how to sweep more effectively, as well as answering any questions you might have. The tips and advice that you hear at conventions can help you win more throughout the year, which is definitely a nice payoff for the trip.
3. Lots of Prizes to Win at Sweepstakes ConventionsWhat better way to lure sweepers to a gathering than by offering lots of sweepstakes? No sweepstakes convention would be complete without a ton of prizes and giveaways to offer visitors. Prizes like sweepstakes supplies, gift certificates, cash, lottery tickets, and vacations are given away to convention attendees.
4. Conventions Help You Stay Motivated to WinThe more you enter, the more you win. However, it can be hard to send in tons of entries if you are going through a dry spell or just feeling demotivated. Few things can charge you up and get you pumped to win more effectively than attending a sweepstakes convention. A couple of days of hearing about other people's wins and chatting about tips and techniques will get you raring to go - and you're sure to win more prizes with your extra entries.
5. Sweepstakes Conventions are Tons of FunSweepers really know how to party, and sweepstakes conventions offer something for everyone. Whether you like to party all night long, to see the sights of a new town, or to sit and participate in a great conversation with motivated and engaging people, you'll find other sweepers who share your tastes. Conventions are a great way to pass a weekend and simply enjoy yourself.