1. PatienceEntering sweepstakes is a frustrating hobby for the impatient. Even if you are lucky enough to win a sweepstakes prize on your very first day you enter, it will usually take a while for you to be notified of your win. After all, the sweepstakes has to draw to a close, the entries must be verified, your name drawn, and the sponsor has to get in touch with you - all of which can take weeks or months. And of course, the chances are high that your first entry will not be the winner. For most people, the minimum length of time to wait before winning a prize is three months.
And patience isn't only important for your first win. Even the best sweepers go through dry spells where they're entering tons of sweepstakes, following all of the recommended tips to win, and still don't receive a prize notification for weeks or months at a time.
That's why patience is an important part of winning sweepstakes. If you don't have the patience to wait for wins, sweepstakes entry won't be fun and you won't stick around long enough to win.
- How to Beat the No-Win Sweepstakes Blues
- Use Instant Wins to Boost Your Motivation
- How Long Does It Take to Win Sweepstakes?
2. PerseveranceThe second important thing that people need to win sweepstakes is perseverance. Not only do you need to keep up your enthusiasm even when you are going through a dry spell, but you've got to enter a high number of sweepstakes even when you don't feel like you'll win. The fewer sweepstakes you enter, the longer you will have to wait until another prize shows up at your door. Persevering through the dry spells and sticking to your sweepstakes strategy is the best way to win amazing prizes.
- Creating a Winning Sweepstakes Strategy
- Picking the Best Sweepstakes to Enter
- Enter More Sweepstakes with Roboform
3. Positive AttitudeThe most important thing to remember is that entering sweepstakes is not a job or a sure way of earning money. Sweeping is not just about winning sweepstakes, but also about making friends, dreaming about great prize wins, and sharing the excitement of winning prizes with others. Keeping a positive attitude about your entries and enjoying the time you spend sweeping will go a long way toward keeping you motivated and helping you win.
- Why Enter Sweepstakes?
- Meet Friends and Stay Motivated with Sweepstakes Clubs
- Read about Sweeps in the Forum
It's Time to Make Your Own Luck!Even if you're not a lucky person, you can win amazing prizes with a little bit of time and dedication - and you can have fun doing it! These links can help you take the next step and start winning fantastic prizes.
- Sweepstakes Tips for Beginners
- 5 Steps to Get Started with Online Sweepstakes
- Start Sweeping in Seven Days ECourse