Many people believe that no one really wins magazine sweepstakes. If you've won prizes from magazines, take a moment to prove the naysayers wrong and tell us about them!
Guide Post Magazine.
- I won 5 at $100 dollars each.Total of $500.00 dollars.Love it for gift to family members.
- —Guest Ester Yates
My Good Win
- I always love Guide Post Magazine.I won a american Express,5 at $100.00 each,from Guide Post.I was bless with magazine + the money.
- —Guest email@example.com
I Have Won!
- I have won from Womens Day, Martha Stewart,
Elle, Goodhouskeeping... never a problem getting the prize
Now i have won a baby stroller back in Jan from Pregancy and newborn and am getting the run around from the stroller place. I hope I get it they keep saying I will????????
- I won a $200 dollar Peg Perego stroller from Parents magazine and got 2nd prize in a sweeps from American Baby/Boppy - a travel swing, a bouncy seat, and a lovely sling. All came in handy as I had given all our baby stuff away before my new husband and I decided to have one more "late in life"!
- —Guest MClare
- Although I've been entering sweeps fpr years, I've only been entering magazine sweeps for about 3 weeks. So IA was thrilled to win a romance novel, a box of Godiva chocolates & a $500 AmEx card from SheKnows.
I've won twice...so far
- I've won a pair of jeans from Seventeen and a small make-up palatte from Lucky Magazine so far. I've been entering sweeps and contests like crazy these past months so I am hopeful I will win something soon. Don't give up winning even something small is totally worth it!
- —Guest Msharumichan1
Parents Magazine Prize Win
- I won a $200.00 Chase Gift Card about a month ago but not rec'd as of yet This is the 1st thing I've ever won .Do they ever lock you out if you enter every day?
- —Guest PADDY
- I was told I won a 3D LG TV from In Touch Magazine. They wrote back and apologized and said they goofed. I ended up with a GPS, which is better than nothing.
- —Guest Suzi
- I've entered the Woman's day contests for 9 yrs now and haven't won a single thing. Glad to see someone wins, I was beginning to wonder.
- —Guest missdazee
Several magazine wins for me!
- Conde Nast Traveler: A fabulous week for two on Cat Island in the Bahamas...including airfare.
One of the Hearst mags: a Bulova Watch.
Lucky Mag: A cashmere sweater.
Self: Some pretty upscale makeup,
New Yorker (find the butterflies): $500 to spend with any of their advertisers. We got
Travel + Leisure: 7-day Cunard QEII cruise to England and flight back.
Wine Enthusiast magazine: Nice art printof antique french champagne poster on stretched canvas
$2,190 Magazine Win
- I've only one once but it was a big one for me. I won a queen size Mattress and Boxspring worth $2190 from Ladies Home Journal.
Won 1st-Class Air in Magazine Contest
- I won a fantastic prize from a travel magazine's online sweeps - an airline ticket around the world in FIRST CLASS!
- —Guest 2ruse
- I have won a Jiff Basket from Woman's Day and Rubbermaid from AllYou
Never Won After years of entering
- I have been entering for 5 years and have yet to win anything from a magazine. Don't enter these types of sweepstakes anymore, just a waste of tim for me.
- —Guest Guest
American Baby Magazine
- I won a 5 day trip to Maui for four,which we will take next month. It's by far my biggest win, and my only magazine win. I'm really thrilled to have been so lucky!