- My good luck charm is a leopard gecko. Good luck to all
- —Guest guest rynodog
good luck charmm
- My good luck charm is a small granite heart that i carry in my pocket when i need some luck. Before i need it, i need to rub it in my hands to make it warm. It was a gift from my grandmother, who has the same one, only hers is red.
- —Guest stephanie
- My lucky charm is my new white kitten, I want to play the oboe so I plan to rub him all night until I fall asleep. Wish me luck and tell you how it goes asap!!!!!
- —Guest Guest Mary
Four Leaf Clover Good Luck Charm
- My good luck charm is a four leaf clover keyring. Four leaf clover is the world's best known luck charm. I believe in order for a luck charm to work, you need to have it with you at all time. Since mine is a keyring, I have it with me at all times.
good luck charm
- My good luck charm is my husband. From when he met me my life become very joyful.
- —Guest simran
Lucky Elephant Charms
- I collect elephants and have a small white one which I carry with me all the time and a small green one that is on a chain which I wear when I go to the casino in hopes of winning and yes, I do win. Sometimes big and sometimes small.
- —Guest sarah ballantyne
- One day I was trying out these different techniques to make a lucky charm to see which one worked. Then I picked a leaf from my house and put one droplet of water on it then let it evaporate completely, then I put it in my pocket, and then I got LOTS AND LOTS OF LUCK!!!!
- —Guest Sebastian
I Have a Rabbit Good Luck Charm
- Mine is a Silvanian family rabbit called Radish, it's so lucky.
- —Guest ollls
- I use tattoos of everything lucky I can find. I research and study up on all luck symbos, have 25% coverage in them. I think they work.
- —Guest Steven
Lucky charms symbols
- Above under My Charms I mentioned 5 that I have but I left out that I also have a sterling silver 4 leaf clover pendant. So I am covered by my six charms & symbols. I truly love lucky charms.
- —Guest Janet again
- I have this fake rock that has the word luck stamped into it.
- I carry my lucky charm in my purse and it is not large, a small elephant, horseshoe and crystals. Plus I have small angels. I have been in contests for 40 years and have won 5 things in that time, so I am not sure if what I wear, carry, or have in my house (I collect elephants and angels of all kinds) help me or not. It would be really nice if they did.
- —Guest sarah ballantyne
- My lucky charm is a Koi fish I bought in Turkey many years ago. And even though I like to think it brings me luck, I believe it's my own hard work. I carry that koi with me anyway.
- I have several Lucky Symbols & Good Luck Charms: I have a small ceramic heart which has love written on both sides. I call this my Grateful Heart. I have it hanging on a ribbon. I hold it in palm of my hand and say what I am grateful for & even for those things I have not yet gotten. I also have a smooth oval shaped rock that has Expect a Miracle on one side and Miracles Do Happen on the other side. I also have a green shamrock pendant. I have a gold pendant that has an elephant with the trunk up, rabbits foot, #7, horse shoe, 4 leaf clover & 2 other lucky symbols on it that I can't figure out what they are. I also have a gold & glass bottle pendant that is filled with mustard seeds. These are all my lucky symbols and charms. So I guess I am covered. Also daily chant I AM LUCKY 5 times.
- —Guest Janet
- My lucky charm is a black rubber rat with red eyes that came from Walmart as a Halloween decoration. I bought it the day I published my first novel and I keep it near me always.
- —Guest Moo